It is an unforgettable experience full of adrenaline! Get ready to experience the adrenaline our Zipline tour has to offer you! 40 meters above ground, travelling at speeds that reach 65km/h our Goynuk Canyon Zipline Course consists of 2 lines and a hung bridge that makes you laugh unintentionally as it sways with each step you take. Our Zipline course has been prepared for you by the top builders in the industry from Canada, making sure that it is at least as safe and fun as you swim on our lakes right below the course of our Ziplines. Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience!
- You will be welcomed by EcoFun team at the enterance of the park and accompanied to the lake area which is a couple minutes walk from the main entrance.
- EcoFun ZipFly team of professionals will provide you with the technical equipment you need; including your helmets, harnesses, and zip trolleys.
- After you are equipped our team will give you a brief information about the ZipFly tour and simple safety guidelines.
- After this short briefing, as the guides take their places on Zip stations, you will start your tour by walking a few steps up towards the starting point of station #1 which resides on a side hill by our lake. You will follow instructions your guide will provide you throughout the tour.
- During the tour you will fly through 2 stations, pass a hanging bridge and finish after flying a last line that passes close above the lake by the restaurant where you can relax and watch rest of your group fly by your view as you sip your tea
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Its recommended to bring swimsuits/shorts and comfortable footwear
- No food, no drinks or nothing to carry inside the canyon is allowed. (Free lockers available.)
- No enterance allowed under the influence of alcholic drinks or illegal substances
- Not recommended for participants with walking difficulties